Acceptable Use and Fair Usage Policy
FideliQuest Inc.’s service and website (the “Service”) are intended to be used by millions of people. We trust you to use the Service responsibly.
This Acceptable Use and Fair Usage Policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service.
You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the service to do the following things:
- process audio files as a representative of a record label, licensing company, or distribution company.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, Fideliquest’s (or our service providers’) computer systems;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- share your login information or Facility ID with any person, institution, business, or person other than yourself at any time;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another person’s rights;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service or any of the technology therein;
- harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
- use the Service in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to its documentation or to Fideliquest’s reasonable instructions;
- If you make available or share material using the Services for which you don’t own the copyright or a license allowing you to do so, Fideliquest may remove it without prior notice.
Read our Terms of Service for more information.
Fideliquest has provided this policy as a guide for you to understand the intended uses of our Service, and to prevent the exploitation and/or abuse of this service.
Normal, Reasonable Personal or Professional Use
The Service is intended for normal, reasonable personal or professional use. Normal, reasonable personal or professional use does not include commercial uses, such as operating a business where you use the Services to master or release an abnormally high number of tracks (in exchange for fees or not) compared to the typical user for personal or professional purposes.
Please note that we offer a different plan for business and enterprises. Please contact our sales team for more information.
FideliQuest evaluates your usage in comparison to typical levels of usage engaged in by other users. Based on such evaluation, FideliQuest may determine that abnormal, unreasonable usage is occurring when compared to typical users.
We do not wish to set a specific limit; however, as a guideline, we will generally consider that your usage is abnormal or unreasonable if you regularly (i) process eight (8) tracks per day or more or (ii) more than fifty (50) tracks per month.
We understand that your use of the Services may be irregular, with periods where you may wish to process an entire album, film stems, or other long-form content, and as such we will review and evaluate your use accordingly.
If FideliQuest determines that your use is abnormal or unreasonable, we will contact you (via the email address provided in your account) to inform you of your usage, and may give you the opportunity to correct your usage. We also reserve the right to take any further action, including suspending immediately your account and your use of the Service or closing your account.